The third version in the series, Potty Racers 3 comes packed with amazing graphics, vivid colors, and challenging goals to achieve. This version features many new challenges, several new tricks, and a whole lot more to offer in the Coin Shop.
This edition of Potty Racers features a lot more upgradable items; 11 of them, in fact. And each of these items can be upgraded multiple times!
- Take Off Speed – Lets you take off faster to achieve more distance
- Clear Runway – Each upgrade makes the runway smoother to allow for higher jumps
- Star Frequency – Each upgrade increases the possibility of more stars appearing. Stars add to your experience points when collected.
- Potty Money – Collect the various potties floating through the sky to gain money. Each upgrade increases the amount of money you can collect for each potty you collect.
- Fire Boost – Flames floating through the sky. Touch these to add an instant boost. Upgrade this item to give you more boost power per level when you touch these.
- Fuel Tank – Increases fuel tank size – only usable once you have an engine.
- Triple EXP Stars – These stars give you triple experience.
- Bulldozer – Instantly clears runway on all missions
- Super Rocket Engine – Gives you more height
- Rocket Pod – Sudden speed boost during take-off
- Inflator – Bounce and ride over water allowing you to get more distance.
There is a catch with these upgrades. In order to unlock and upgrade these items, you must have enough money and experience or level to obtain and use them.
In the Scrap Yard
The Scrap Yard contains all of the necessary parts you will need to build your planes. For each map, you will have to construct and upgrade your plane to create a new, better airplane. For instance, on map 1, you have to construct the Wright Brothers’ plane. When you have successfully completed this map, you move on to map two, and construct the WWI Grumman Corsair plane, and so on.
This game has several new maps to play. In fact, there are a total of 8 maps for you to fly your homemade port-a-potty-plane through! Each map has a different goal requirement you must complete in order to move on to the next map mission. For instance, on the first map, your mission is to achieve a distance of 2,000, a height of 1,500, complete the Wright’s Brothers Plane, Land safely, and perform 4 loop stunts.
Each map requires you to perform a certain stunt a specific number of times. For instance, on map one, you need to play multiple times to be able to purchase the Loop stunt. Once you have purchased it, you are required to perform a minimum of four loops, as well as other requirements, in order to pass this map and move on to the next one.
On map two, you are required to perform four loop stunts, as well as four inverted flight stunts, in addition to the other requirements. There are a total of six types of stunts available for purchase in the coin shop.
- Inverted Flight
- Barrel Roll
- Double Loop
- Cuban Eight
- Standing Ovation
Each of these stunts rewards you with a certain amount of cash for completing them. For instance, the Loop stunt, when performed once, will grant you $100, while the Inverted Flight stunt will give you $120. This money is then added to your final reward money, which you can use in the coin shop.
Your final score at the end of each round shows you how much money you have earned. Your score is tallied based on a few key areas:
- Tricks performed
All of these areas grant you a specific amount of money for each area. In addition, by collecting “dirty” money, you can increase your total money earned.